• Fully compatible with Veam “VSC” and Socapex “419” connectors
• Extra-rugged, machined aluminum insert and backshells
• Multiple cable-specific compression strain reliefs available
• Hard gold-anodized contacts available in solder & crimp versions with extended ground contacts standard
• Durable, scratch-resistant black anodized finish.
• New mechanical anti-rotation lock system secures insert to prevent spinning.
• New grub screw prevents “spinners” (line connectors)
• Reduced flange thickness reduces profile by 2 mm (chassis connector). Better match with female connectors.
Number of contacts 19
Ingress protection IP67 when mated
Slat atmosphere resistance 96 h IEC 68-21-11
Operating temperature -55C to +125C
Shell material Machined aluminium alloy
Finish Black anodised
Insert material Thermoplastic rubber
Type Gold plated removable contacts
for crimping or soldering
Max current 41 A
Rated current 23 A
Potential drop 63 mV
Dielectric strength test voltage 2000 VAC RMS
Dielectric strength min. flashover 2800 VAC RMS