What data do we collect?
Atendi collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Atendi with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services. • Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email. • Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Atendi may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Any of our partners and suppliers of equipment.
How will we use your data?
Atendi collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account. • Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Atendi will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• Any of our partners and suppliers of equipment.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Atendi securely stores your data at our secure servers in Oslo (Norway). Atendi will keep your data for at least 7 years (acording to law in Sweden). Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by your request.
Atendi would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Atendi from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Atendi Group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Atendi would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Atendi for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Atendi correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Atendi to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Atendi erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Atendi restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Atendi's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Atendi transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +46703690059
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in • Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Atendi uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Atendi uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Atendi sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us: +46703690059 Or write to us at: Atendi AB, Olof Wiks Väg 9A, 44465 Jörlanda, Sweden
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Atendi has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.