ARRI announces the launch of the Orbiter Beam, the brightest full-color LED spot on the market. The very first beam optic in ARRI’s LED lighting portfolio provides optimal brightness for long throw distances and cinematic applications.
The Orbiter Beam accessory from Arri provides a punchy and defined 4 degree shaft of parallel and homogeneous light.
This beam optic transforms the Orbiter into the brightest full-color LED spot light on the martket, thanks to it’s new reflector-focused optical concept and the Orbiter’s Spectra light engine.
The Orbiter Beam produces an illuminance level that is comparable to the Daylight M-Series M18, enabled by its tighter beam angle.
• Approx. 9,000 lx / 835 fc at 10m
• Narrow 4°collimated parallel beam
• Manual Hot-Spot Adjustment (hard vs. soft edge of projection)
• Large 530mm/20.9” reflector and 548mm/21.6” front aperture
• Mounts directly onto QLM system
• Works out of the box with LiOS 2.0
• Rugged and durable design and materials
• Reflector hides inside snoot for convenient storage and transport
• Total weight: 5.5kg/12lbs (50/50 reflector/snoot)
• No additional accessories needed
• Can also be used without snoot if straylight is not an issue
*Orbiter bought separately