smartPDU – power just got smarter
Power distribution is at the heart of any modern event, providing power to show-critical and
highly valuable equipment.
The smartPDU series sets a new standard in functionality, flexibility, reliability and safety.
It is suitable for all applications; from the smallest venue to the largest tour.
Engineered to meet the tough requirements of the events market, the smartPDU helps you to
keep track of the situation at any moment, protecting your connected equipment and crew
and, when needed, assisting you in diagnosing problems.
• True load monitoring – quick and easy overview
of output loading. Catch potential problems before
breakers trip, find channels with spare capacity and
• Remote supervision – the networked system enables
you to quickly view the status of all smartPDU’s in
your system from any location on any device with a
• Backlit marking strips – keeps your channel
information clearly visible without external lighting.
• Superior circuit breakers – all breakers hold their
rated current regardless of temperature. Immediate
• Quick and easy to reconfigure – all main output
connectors can be changed a minute, from Socapex,
to Harting, to Powercon.
• All outputs are fitted with individual RCDs (“earth
leakage protection”) to maximise electrical safety while
also minimising the impact of any electrical fault.
• Emergency stop for immediate shutdown.
• Loss of neutral protection prevents costly damage to
connected loads caused by over-voltages.
• All breakers perform full electrical isolation in their “off”
• Sealed, industrial grade circuit breakers (IEC 60947-1) to
ensure reliable operation in dusty or humid conditions.